I M . X C L S V
1.not admitting of something else; incompatible
2.omitting from consideration or account
3.limited to the object or objects designated
4.shutting out all others from a part or share
6.charging comparatively high prices; expensive
7.noting that in which no others have a share
I M . P R E S S I V E
1. having the ability to impress the mind;
arousing admiration, awe, respect
I M . B O S S
1. a person who employs or superintends
2. a politician who controls the party organization
3. a person who makes decisions, exercises authority
verb (used with object)
4. to be master of or over; manage; direct; control.
I M . F A N C Y
1. the artistic ability of creating unreal or whimsical imagery
2. a mental image or conception
3. capricious preference; inclination; a liking:
4. critical judgment; taste
5. made, designed, grown, adapted, etc., to please the taste or fancy;
of superfine quality or exceptional appeal
6. ornamental; decorative; not plain
7. depending on imagination or caprice; whimsical; irregular
8. bred to develop points of beauty or excellence
9. much too costly; exorbitant or extravagant
10. to take a liking to; like
I M . M O B B I N
1. a disorderly or riotous crowd of people.
2. a crowd bent on or engaged in lawless violence.
3. any group or collection of persons or things.
4. the common people; the masses; populace or multitude.
5. a criminal gang, especially one involved in drug trafficking, extortion,etc.
6. a group of persons stimulating one another to excitement and
losing ordinary rational control over their activity.
7. characteristic of a lawless, irrational, disorderly, orriotous crowd
8. to crowd around noisily, as from curiosity or hostility
9. to attack in a riotous mob
I M . V I P
1. very important person.